Who better to advise your teen on their GCSEs than students who successfully made it through, and are in the next stage of their journey!?
We chatted with six Y13 students who are about to take their A-levels, and asked them all about…
– Their favourite revision techniques
– What things their parents did that really helped support them
– Anything they regret / would change from GCSEs
– Best piece of advice from a teacher
– The biggest difference between Y11 and Post-16
This is a perfect episode to listen to with your teen – there is some great advice in here!