Get the Parent Guide to GCSE schedule synced to your electronic calendar so you never miss a thing!
We’ll keep this calendar updated with the latest event schedule and links. To sync the Parent Guide to GCSE calendar to your electronic calendar, follow the directions below for your preferred calendar.
- Click the plus sign next to Google on bottom right of above calendar. If that doesn’t work, move on for the details on adding manually.
- Go to other calendars.
- Click the + sign to add a calendar.
- Select from URL.
- Copy the URL below paste it into the URL field.
- Click the Add Calendar button.
- You did it! The Parent Guide to GCSE calendar will now appear in your calendars list. You can toggle it on or off and change the calendar color.
Apple iCal Calendar (on a mac)
- Open iCal
- In the top menu bar, select File.
- Choose New Calendar Subscription.
- Copy and paste in the URL below.
- Click the Subscribe button.
- Set the location to iCloud so the calendar will sync to all your devices.
- You can toggle alerts on or off using the checkbox.
- Leave attachments checked.
- Change Auto-refresh to every hour.
- Leave ignore alerts unchecked.
- You did it! The Parent Guide to Post-16 calendar will now appear in your calendars list. You can toggle it on or off and change the calendar color.
Apple iCal Calendar (on an iPhone)
I have sent you an email with this link, but if you can’t find it, just copy and paste it into an email to yourself. From the email on your phone, click the link. It should ask you to ‘subscribe’ to this calendar. 👍🏻